Pure Copper cups for Netra Shudhi, an ancient yoga practice for eye cleansing. “Netra Shudhi” has been practised since centuries for its innumerable benefits. Ohria Copper Eyecups are cooling, purifying & soothing. Rose Mist for th cooling preparation of natural eye cleansing with pure copper eye cups."
1.Relieves eye strain, improves & sharpens eyesight.
2.Rinses out dirt, irritants, & pollutants
3.Increases blood supply to eyes & optic nerves.
4.Cools eyes, ease tension & stress reduces headache.
5.Removes toxins accumulated around eyes through the nasal flow.
6.Helps strengthen optic nerves & muscles.
For Rose Water Eyewash: Mix filtered water with 1 tsp of Ohria Rose Facial Mist/ Rose water in each cup.
1. Wash the cups before use to avoid infection.
2. Add 1 tsp of Ohria Rose Facial Mist/ Rosewater of your choice to each cup. Fill the eyecups with filtered water devoid of any chemicals ensuring that the cup is full nearly to the brim.
3. Holding the eyecups in hand, lower the head. Dip the eyes in water completely. Blink a few times. Then, rotate the eyeballs clockwise and anticlockwise ensuring to look in extreme direction, while rotating. This will ensure thorough cleansing.
4. Repeat rotation few times, you can blink again a few times.
5. Do not wash eyes after the kriya.
6. Rinse and clean cups for next use.
7. Fill the eyecups with filtered water devoid of any chemicals.
Disclaimer: Doctor Consultation Recommended
Step 1: Pour 1 tsp of Ohria Rose Water in each cup.
Step 2: Fill the rest of the cup with filtered water ensuring it is full till the brim.
Step 3: Hold the cup in your hand lower the head to dip eyes in water completely.
Step 4: Blink a few times.
Step 5: Rotate eyes clockwise & anticlockwise looking in each extreme direction for a few seconds.
Step 6: Blink a few times again.
Step 7: Rinse, clean and dry the cups, place clean lids after usage.
1. Clean the cups with copper cleansing detergent or mild natural surfactant.
2. For natural cleaning, mix 1-2 tsp of wheat flour with a pinch of salt & ½ tsp vinegar.
3. Clean copper cups by rubbing this mixture.
- Dry the cups with clean cloth or tissue after use and place the clean lid to cover against contamination.
- You can experience slight redness after usage but if it persists for long its continue uses a consult a doctor.
- Ensure that the cups are thoroughly clean before every use. Use filtered water free of chlorine and harmful chemicals.
- Remove contact lenses before using.
- Do not use if you have open wounds in or around the eye area.
- Do not share eyecups to avoid infections.
- Avoid contamination of the rim and side surfaces of the eyecup.
- In case of any pain, irritation or inflammation, discontinue the use and consult a doctor.