- 100% Pure Copper & Tin
- Free of Nickel & Lead
- An ayurvedic experience to relax body, mind & spirit.
- Soothes & relieves tired feet.
- The foot has almost 2000 nerves, massaging them rejuvenates the entire body.
- Calms & relaxes the body induces sleep.
- Ensures a free flow of prana, the body's innate energy.
- Reduces stress, anxiety &depression.
- Relieves eye strain & tired eyes.
- Improves blood circulation & assists lymphatic drainage.
- Helps in a deep absorption of oils used during massage rendering the foot skin soft, supple, nourished & healthy.
Prepare the foot for Kansa massage by applying OHRIA Amrit Ras Foot Balm glide the Kansa Wand smoothly along with the shape of the foot in back & forth and circular movements.
MASSAGE TECHNIQUE (WITH STEPS):
Slide the Kansa Vataki in three basic movements
- Zig zag
- Circular circular
- Moving in number 8 pattern
- Up - down along the arch of the feet, soles and sides
Refer to the ‘Instruction video’ for a step by step guide to using Ohria Kansa massage Wand.
KANSA WAND CARE AND CLEANING:
- Clean the Kansa Wand by dipping the metal head in soapy water for some time. Make sure the wooden handle is not dipped in water.
- For an organic cleaning, mix a teaspoon of wheat flour, half a teaspoon of vinegar and a pinch of salt. Rub it on the metal top, rinse and wipe dry.
- Store it in the cotton pouch to keep it away from dust & dirt.
Kansa Foot Massage Wand: Copper, Tin, Teakwood.
Amrit Ras Foot Balm: Almond oil, Kokum butter, Castor oil, Beeswax, Cane sugar, Cedarwood essential oil, Frankincense essential oil.