- 100% Pure Copper & Tin
- Free of Nickel & Lead
Unburden with the ancient art of massaging using Kansa Wand, which helps achieve deep relaxation & luminous skin with natural lustre & radiance that surpasses all beauty treatments.
Ohria Ayurveda revives this age old traditional Ayurvedic massage tool, Kansa Vataki- ‘healing metal from the Harappan culture’.
Comprising of a rich golden hue, the smaller Kansa metal top designed for head and face, is handcrafted upon a rosewood handle.
The beauty lies in the simplicity of this versatile tool that can be used for Abhyanga, as self massage for both face or head or as a relaxing massage treatment in a spa.MASSAGE BENEFITS
Ever glowing Luminous Complexion. Tight Firm Skin.
- It is a “Natural Face Lift”, revitalizes & plumps skin, softens fine age lines, de-puff eyes, firms the jawline & cheekbones, tones facial muscles, promoting collagen. Also called “Collagen Induction therapy”.
- Kansa Wand massage tightens & rejuvenates skin, and a youthful firmness.
- Draws out toxins & accumulated acidity from the skin.
- Calms & relaxes the mind, removing all stress & burdens.
- Increases blood flow & assists lymphatic drainage.
- Regular use of Kansa Wand enhances brightness imparting clarity, and a smooth even complexion.
- Unblocks energies ensuring a smooth flow of prana, the life force for an ever glowing, healthy skin.
- Regularly detoxifies your skin by deeply cleansing the toxins to prevent acne, breakouts.
- Delays aging, keeping the skin tout, firm and healthy from within.
USAGE: Kansa Wand massage should preferably be done for 5 to 7 minutes daily.
Mix a little OHRIA Rose water with OHRIA Shrikamya beauty oil. This blend is suitable for all skin types.
For very dry skin, blend OHRIA Sesame oil with Shrikamya beauty oil.
For mature skin, blend OHRIA saffron & Geranium butter with Shrikamya beauty oil.
Dab the blend all over the face evenly.
MASSAGE TECHNIQUE (WITH STEPS):
* Slide the Kansa Vataki in three basic movements.
* Zig zag - on forehead, nose & cheeks
* Out & up - on forehead, cheeks & jawline
* Outward circular - on forehead, cheeks & jawline
For a complete relaxation, massage on the centre of the eyebrows and hollow of the temples in clockwise & anticlockwise movements.
Refer to the ‘Instruction video’ for a step by step guide to use Ohria Kansa massage Wand.
KANSA WAND CARE AND CLEANING:
Clean the Kansa Wand by dipping the metal head in soapy water for some time. Make sure the wooden handle is not dipped in water.
For an organic cleaning, mix a teaspoon of wheat flour, half a teaspoon of vinegar and a pinch of salt. Rub it on the metal top, rinse and wipe dry.
Store it in the cotton pouch to keep it away from dust & dirt.