- 1 Pc Glass Eye Cups
- 1 Sample: Triphala Powder
Glass eye cups with bevelled Design for Netra Shudhi, an ancient yoga practice for eye cleansing. “Netra Shudhi” has been practised for centuries for its innumerable benefits. Ohria Ayurveda glass Eyecups are cooling, purifying & soothing. All the edges are designed to be smooth around the eye & the size is just to cover the eye for a tight seal to prevent spillage. it is easy to carry and clean.
- Relaxes eyes after eye strain & screen exposure
- Improves sharpness in eyesight.
- Doing eye wash regularly with Triphala kashaya will prevent eye diseases.
- It is a part of Ayurvedic Dincharya & balances doshas
- Anti-ageing for eyes, prevents fine lines & wrinkles, dark circles by improving blood circulation.
- Rinses out dirt, irritants & pollution.
- Increases blood supply to eyes & optic nerves.
- Cool eyes & eases tension & stress-reducing headache.
- Removes toxins accumulated around eyes & flushes out nasal flow.
- Helps strengthen optic nerves & muscles.
How To Make Triphala Water:
Take ¼ tsp of Triphala powder and soak in boiling hot water overnight. Strain and use the Triphala water in eyecups the next morning. For gradually getting the eyes used to Triphala start with a lower dosage. Initially use a pinch of Triphala powder and gradually increase the dosage to ¼ tsp.
- Pour prepared Triphla water into the cups.
- Hold the cup in your hand lower the head to dip eyes in water completely.
- Blink a few times.
- Rotate clockwise and anticlockwise looking in each extreme direction for few seconds.
- Blink few times again.
- Rinse, clean and dry the cups.
Pure glass eyecups, Triphala - Amla, Bibhitaki, Haritaki.