- Improves skin elasticity & suppleness.
- Lifts, firms & tones the skin reducing skin sagging
- Reduces Cellulite & Fat deposits
- Herb nutrients in oil penetrate deeply to Brighten skin as it is Enriched with skin glowing herbs like Amalaki, Manjistha, Yashtimadhu & Ashwagandha.
- Calms the mind, reinforcing positivity
- Boosts immunity & wellbeing
- Makes the body firm and toned by promoting collagen.
- Detoxifies skin & balances skin’s PH.
- Strengthens joints & maintains healthy lubrication & mobility .
The combo of Body kansa massage wand & Dhanwantaram Body Massage oil is designed to relax large body muscles , reduce cellulite & open body muscle knots .It assists in deeper penetration of oil into the layers of the skin.
The large shape of the kansa bowl works well to relieve general body stiffness & after workout soreness.
Regular usage assists in improving skin sagging & elasticity .
The Kansa, “ A Healing metal” from the wisdom of Ayurveda is ideal for body relaxation, It is an alloy of copper & is handcrafted upon a teakwood handle as a massage wand . This alloy works on the electromagnetic energy of our body releasing stress and assisting in smoother lymph flow.
Dhanwantaram Body Massage oil is a classical Ayurvedic formulation to deeply nourish & hydrate. Relieves joint pain & is also beneficial in pain disorders like arthritis, osteoarthritis, knee pain, backache, and spondylosis.
Highly beneficial for massage as pre and post-natal treatment Prevent stretch marks.
Practice a daily body massage with Body kansa massage wand before bath for few minutes.
- Apply Dhanwantharam oil on body.
- Make firm circular and dragging movements with Kansa Wand.
- Concentrate on smaller circular movements to relieve any stiffness, as in lower back or shoulders.
- Alternate between zig zag, back & forth and rotating the kansa in number 8.
Sesame Oil (Sesamum Indicum), Bala (Sida Cordifolia), Cow’s MilkYava (Hordeum Vulgare), Kola (Zizyphus Jujube), Kulthi (Dolichos Biflorus), Bilva (Aegle Marmelos), Agnimantha (Premna Serratifolia), Shyonaka (Oroxylum Indicum), Patala (Stereospermum Suaveolens), Gambhari (Gmelina Arborea), Brihati (Solanum Indicum).