- 100% Pure Copper & Tin
- Detoxifying & Ph Balancing
- Reduces Pitta, Inflammation & Heat
- Releases Stressed & Tired Muscles
- Improves Blood Circulation
Ohria Ayurveda revives this age old traditional Ayurvedic massage tool, Kansa Vataki- ‘healing metal from the Harappan culture’. Comprising of a rich golden hue, the Kansa metal top designed for head & face, is handcrafted upon a teakwood handle.
- It is a “Natural Face Lift”, revitalizes & plumps skin, softens fine age lines, de-puff eyes, firms the jawline & cheekbones, tones facial muscles, promoting collagen. Also called “Collagen Induction therapy”.
- Kansa is a cooling metal, balances the ph by balancing Bhrajak Pitta present in skin, prevents acne, breakouts & congestion.
- Besides being a feel good procedure, Kansa wand facial massage exercises the face muscles and gets the blood moving to create an even skin tone.
- Kansa wand massage also helps drain the stagnant fluid that cause pain and puffiness and also allows skin care products to penetrate & assimilate better.
- Eases muscle tension, calms nervous system and improves blood circulation and also supports lymphatic drainage.
- Unblocks energies ensuring a smooth flow of prana, the life force for an ever glowing, healthy skin.
- Delays ageing, keeping the skin tout, firm and healthy from within.
- Kansa Head Massage - Head Kansa Massage promotes blood circulation throughout the scalp which strengthens hair & promotes growth. It also promotes restful sleep, improves mood and reduces sensation of stress & tension.
USAGE: Kansa Wand massage should preferably be done for 5 to 7 minutes daily.
Mix a little OHRIA Rose water with OHRIA Shrikamya beauty oil. This blend is suitable for all skin types.
For very dry skin, blend OHRIA Sesame oil with Shrikamya beauty oil.
For mature skin, blend OHRIA saffron & Geranium butter with Shrikamya beauty oil.
Dab the blend all over the face evenly.
MASSAGE TECHNIQUE (WITH STEPS):
Slide the Kansa Vataki in three basic movements:
Zig zag - on forehead, nose & cheeks
Out & up - on forehead, cheeks & jawline
Outward circular - on forehead, cheeks & jawline
For a complete relaxation, massage on the centre of the eyebrows and hollow of the temples in clockwise & anticlockwise movements.
Refer to the ‘Instruction video’ for a step by step guide to use Ohria Kansa massage Wand.
KANSA WAND CARE AND CLEANING:
Clean the Kansa Wand by dipping the metal head in soapy water for some time. Make sure the wooden handle is not dipped in water.
For an organic cleaning, mix a teaspoon of wheat flour, half a teaspoon of vinegar and a pinch of salt. Rub it on the metal top, rinse and wipe dry.
Store it in the cotton pouch to keep it away from dust & dirt.
Caution: For the face & head, it's the same Kansa Wand, until the person is suffering from severe infection or dandruff issues.
• For Glow & Brightening: Use Kansa Face Wand with Kumkumadi Skin Brightening Elixir. It suits all skin type & acne prone skin.
• For Dark Circles, Scars & Pigmentation: Use Kansa Face Wand with Turmeric Butter. Suitable for all skin type.
• For Age Delay: Use Kansa Face Wand with Shrikamya Facial Beauty Oil. Suitable for dry & combination skin.
• For Nourised, Soft & Supple Skin: Use Kansa Face Wand with Cold Pressed Peach Oil. Suitable for all skin type.
• For Fine Lines & Wrinkles: Use Kansa Face Wand with Saffron & Geranium Butter. Suitable for dry & mature skin.
When massaged regulalry with kansa face wand, skin is relaxed, soft & plump, muscles are strengthened, reduces acne, breakouts, fine lines & evens out skin tone.