- Usage and Tips
- Refer to the video for a kansa massage demonstration.
- Kansa massage should preferably be done daily for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Mix a little OHRIA Rose water with OHRIA Shrikamya beauty oil.This blend is suitable for skin types.
- For very dry skin , blend OHRIA Sesame oil with Shrikamya beauty oil. For mature skin blend OHRIA saffron & Geranium butter with Shrikamya beauty oil.
- Dab the blend all over the face evenly. Massage movements
- Slide the kansa in three basic movements.
- zig zag - on forehead, nose & cheeks
- out & up - on forehead , cheeks & jawline
- outward circular - on forehead, cheeks & jawline
- For a complete relaxation ,massage on the centre of the eyebrows and hollow of the temples in clockwise & anticlockwise movements
Clean the kansa by standing it with the metal head dipping in soapy water for some time. Make sure the wooden handle is not dipped in water . Wipe it dry and store it in the cotton pouch to keep it away from dust & dirt.
Reduces pain & inflammation .
Reduces headache, stress & insomnia.
- Ohria Loves It For
DetailsThe ultimate Ayurvedic treatment for perfect skin , health & beauty
- Instruction Video