- Usage and Tips
Prepare the foot for Kansa massage by applying OHRIA Amrit Ras Foot Balm glide the Kansa Wand smoothly along with the shape of the foot in back & forth and circular movements.
MASSAGE TECHNIQUE (WITH STEPS)
Slide the Kansa Vataki in three basic movements
- Circular circular
- Moving in number 8 pattern.
- Up - down along the arch of the feet, soles and sides.
Refer to the ‘Instruction video’ for a step by step guide to using Ohria Kansa massage Wand.
KANSA WAND CARE AND CLEANING
- Clean the Kansa Wand by dipping the metal head in soapy water for some time. Make sure the wooden handle is not dipped in water.
- For an organic cleaning, mix a teaspoon of wheat flour, half a teaspoon of vinegar and a pinch of salt. Rub it on the metal top, rinse and wipe dry.
- Store it in the cotton pouch to keep it away from dust & dirt.
- Kansa Foot Massage Wand- Copper, Tin, Teakwood
- Amrit Ras Foot Balm- Almond oil, Kokum butter, Castor oil, Beeswax
- Cane sugar, Cedarwood essential oil, Frankincense essential oil.
- Ohria Loves It For
The ultimate Ayurvedic treatment for perfect skin, health & beauty